This is the PE Curriculum for Greenfield Primary School.
- At Greenfield we aim to provide 2 hours of high quality physical education that inspires all pupils to succeed and excel in competitive sport and other physically demanding activities.
- It will embed values such as fairness, respect and team building to build character traits.
- They will show good control, co-ordination, expression and move confidently in a range of ways, safely negotiating space.
- The children will know the importance of a healthy diet, physical exercise and manage their own basic hygiene needs.
- All children will have the opportunity to participate in indoor and outdoor sessions.
- They will cover a range of activities - Dance, Gymnastics, Games, Outdoor and Adventurous, Athletics
- The year 3 children will also take part in swimming lessons.