This is the History Curriculum for Greenfield Primary School.
- Know UK history as a coherent, chronological narrative, to present day.
- Know significant aspects of wider world history
- Gain and deploy a historically grounded understanding of abstract terms
- Understand continuity and change, cause/ consequence, similarity, difference, significance.
- Understand the methods of historical enquiry.
- Gain historical perspective by placing their growing knowledge into different contexts rigorously to make historical claims
We follow the National Curriculum for History. It is a broad and balanced curriculum that ensures continuity and progression.
We use The Voyagers and LCP schemes to support the learning in the Connected Curriculum.