This is the ICT Curriculum for Greenfield Primary School.
- Provide a relevant, challenging and enjoyable curriculum for ICT and computing for all pupils.
- Meet the requirements of the national curriculum programmes of study for ICT and computing.
- Use ICT and computing as a tool to enhance learning throughout the curriculum.
- To respond to new developments in technology.
- To equip pupils with the confidence and capability to use ICT and computing throughout their later life.
- To enhance learning in other areas of the curriculum using ICT and computing.
- In all key stages ICT is used in lessons to enhance learning right across the curriculum.
- ICT is taught as a stand-alone lesson in which children in Key stage 1 and 2 are taught the key skills of ICT which are: basics skills, computing and coding, digital creation, E- safety, working with data and technology in our lives.
- These lessons are taught according to the Connected Curriculum with additional skills taught separately throughout school.